The project shown below is just one of many beautiful projects that can be made from our inspirational project books, we will add new projects in due course. We hope you will enjoy it. Babs and Kathy.
This project is just one from our Bookatrix Project Book. Available here.
Use the Bookatrix board to make this fantastic card .
Note: The flower embellishment used on the card was made using the majestic board, but these can be replaced by any embellishments you have to hand. This is the versatility of the Bookatrix board.. its adaptability.
The beauty of this delicately elegant design is further enhanced by
incorporating textured and gleaming cardstock for pages.
This card was made using the “Bookatrix Board” designed by the Glitter Girls of Keepsake Card Craft in the UK, and distributed by Craft Logistics at www.theglittergirls.com.
- 1. Emboss and cut out largest Bookatrix page from Aqua cardstock.
- 2. Emboss and cut out next size page from Water Shimmers cardstock. Add shape to page.
- 3. Emboss and cut out third page size from Ice White cardstock.
- 4. Stamp sentiment onto right half of Ice White page. Add shape to page.
- 5. Decorate all pages with border peel offs.
- 6. Adhere top and middle pages together along spine.
- 7. Wrap spine with ribbon and adhere on reverse.
- 8. Adhere wrapped pages onto largest page.
- 9. Emboss and cut out two pointed-petal flowers from Aqua cardstock and two from Matt White cardstock.
- 10. Emboss and cut out two sets of 4-buds and two sets of 3-buds from Matt White.
- 11. Layer up and assemble flowers. Add tiny pearls to centres.
- 12. Finish with pretty bow and two punched butterflies decorated with Crystalina Glitter Glue.
Piece Moir Aqua cardstock
Additional Moir Aqua for flowers
Water Shimmers cardstock
Piece Ice White pearl cardstock
Matt White cardstock for flowers
Sentiment stamp: Versemate – Flowers, Sunshine and Showers
Brilliance Aqua Inkpad
Border peel offs
Sticky foam pads
Double sided adhesive tape
Anna Griffin Butterfly punch
Crystalina Glitter Glue